TIENS will process personal data in compliance with the Data Protection Regulations of the European Union.
For registration, when buying our products, contacting us for asking questions or visiting our website for any other purpose, TIENS will collect the following personal data from you:
- your name,
- date of birth,
- mailing, invoice and shipping address,
- telephone number and/or fax number,
- email address,
- bank account data,
- credit card data.
Use of personal data.
TIENS may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- for answering your questions;
- for processing your orders and shipping the ordered products to you; for this purpose it may also be necessary to contact you personally by telephone or email with regard to your order;
- if you are a TIENS customer, for sending you by email information about our offers, unless you object to such use. You may object to such use at any time.
- Furthermore we will use your data on a pseudonym basis, i.e. without any reference to your name, for the following purposes: for our internal business purposes, e.g. data analyses, development of new products, improvement of our website and of our services, analysis of user trends and the efficiency of our promotion campaigns;
- if you have consented to receiving our newsletters, for sending you special promotion offers by email;
- If you are a TIENS consultant we will use your personal data for communication with you about your activities and/or the earning possibilities offered by TIENS, and for informing you by mail or email about our products, services, programs and offers you may be interested in.
TIENS will use your data only for the period required for the described purposes, unless the retaining of your data for a longer period is provided for or permitted by law.
You may revoke your consent to receiving promotional offers or to the future receipt of advertising information at any time by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer of Personal Data
- TIENS will transfer your data to any persons providing services for them for the exclusive purpose of processing your orders. These service providers will process your data strictly in compliance with our instructions. They are strictly prohibited from using for their own purposes the data collected and processed for the execution of your orders.
- If you are interested in our products or in their personal presentation and ask to establish a contact, we will transmit the personal data you have entered for this purpose to a TIENS consultant.
In addition, TIENS will transfer data to its affiliated companies outside the European Economic Area for the purpose of market research and for the fulfillment of the tasks under the compensation plan (e.g. preparation of commission statements or analyses), the affiliated companies being contractually bound by these data privacy rules.
You may contact TIENS at any time regarding your right of information or any other rights.
When you visit the TIENS website, TIENS may store information in the form of “cookies” on your computer, through which you will be automatically recognized when you visit the website the next time.
"Cookies" are text files which are stored on your hard drive and contain information about you. Cookies are used to offer you, among other things, better service through information tailored more to your needs and to making access to the website and its use more convenient. If you wish to remove these cookies, most of the Internet browsers will allow you to delete cookies from the hard drive of your computer, to prevent cookies from being stored, or to have an alarm message pop up before a cookie is stored.
Tiens uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). The information about your use of the website created by cookies (including your IP address) is then transferred to a server of Google Inc. in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, compile reports on website activities for website operators and provide further services relating to website and Internet use. Google will transfer this information to third parties if provided for by law or to the extent it is processed by them on behalf of Google. Google will in no case link your IP address with other data of Google.
We would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()” and that, accordingly, IP addresses are only processed in a shortened form in order to avoid their referring directly to any person.
By using this website you agree to the processing of the data gathered about you by Google in the way described above and for the aforementioned purposes.
The www.tiens.es website uses social plugins from Facebook in order to make the online shop more personal. For this purpose we use the Facebook “Like” button (also known as I-like-it-button). These are features of the US company Facebook Inc. (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
When you call up a page of the www.tiens.es website that contains such a plugin, your browser will establish a direct link with Facebook and the contents will be loaded from this site. This allows Facebook to trace back your visit of the pages of www.tiens.es even if you do not actively use the function. If you have a Facebook account you may use such social plugins and share information with your friends. TIENS does not have any influence on the contents of the plugins and the transferred information.
Facebook provides detailed information on its internet pages about the scope, type, purpose and the processing of your data. For further information about your rights and the available settings for the protection of your privacy, please see (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/).
By logging out at the site of your social network (Facebook) and deleting placed cookies you may prevent Facebook from gathering information about you during your visit of b2c.hr.tiens.com.
Changes in your Personal Data, and Right of Information
If you wish to verify, rectify or delete personal data made available to us at an earlier date, you may contact us at any time by email under email@example.com. Please state in your request exactly what data are concerned. We will process your request as soon as possible.
At your request, TIENS will inform you whether and what personal data concerning you are stored with us.
Modification of the Data Protection Provisions
TIENS is entitled to modify these data protection provisions. The registered users will be informed of any such modifications. The modified provisions will apply to all new users with immediate effect. For existing users such adjusted provisions will become effective within a period of 30 days from notification, unless they have been objected to in writing.
TIENS uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the data administrated by us against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are regularly adjusted to the latest state-of-the-art development. For the processing and transfer of data the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure is used.